New & Improved!
- Less Sticky!
- Lower Calories
- Lower Sugar
- Lower Carbohydrates
- Added More Organic Ingredients
- California Gold Nutrition® Vitamin C Gummies, No Gelatin, No Gluten
- Featuring USP-Grade Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid & Sodium Ascorbate)
- Great Tasting Natural Orange Flavor
- 90 Gummies Suitable for Vegetarians
- Now With More Organic Ingredients: Organic Annatto (Coloring), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Tapioca Syrup
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No GMOs – No Soy
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that supports immune health, skin and connective tissue as well as antioxidant protection. Vitamin C Gummies are gelatin and gluten free and are a great tasting way for adults and children to add Vitamin C to their diet.
California Gold Nutrition® Vitamin C Gummies are manufactured in the USA, Triple-Quality Tested and meet or exceed all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications.
California Gold Nutrition® Certificate of Analysis
Adults & Children 4 years of age or older, 1-3 gummies daily, with or without food, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Please ensure child chews gummies thoroughly.
Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate
Organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavor, organic annatto (color), organic sunflower oil, carnauba wax.
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult with a licensed physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
For adults & children over 4 yrs.